Best View Cabin – 360° image
Overview of the key features of the new Weidemann 7 m telehandler:
- The outstanding feature of the new telehandler is its excellent all-round visibility, made possible by what is known as the “Best View Cabin”. This has been designed with the following features: a large curved front windscreen with a good view above, heated side windows and sloped engine bonnet giving a clear view to each side and a 4-pillar cab design with panoramic rear windscreen for perfect visibility at the rear - and specifically optimised by Weidemann is the view over the right rear wheel.
- The telehandlers are fitted with powerful Perkins engines and are available in 75 kW/102 hp (T7035 only), 90 kW/122 hp and 100 kW/136 hp versions. The engines comply with emissions standard Stage V with SCR technology, DPF and DOC. Speeds of 20, 30 and 40 km/h are available as options.
- “Operator first” is the operating philosophy for all components, which have been balanced to ensure working ergonomics, safety and comfort for drivers. In this context, it is worth mentioning the shock-absorbing console with joystick and keypads, a large 7” display, ergonomic layout of components, a colour-coded intuitive operating system, generous storage space, convenient “coming home” lighting and wide entry with anti-slip steps, free from obstructions.
- Three steering modes ensure optimum handling of these machines: settings for all-wheel steering, front-wheel steering and crab steering are available for various work situations. The telehandlers also have a unique 45-degree steering angle.
- The machines also incorporate the well-known driver assistance system vls (Vertical Lift System), patented by Weidemann and developed to improve stability. This enables a fluid method of working and its semi-automated telescoping movement supports working in a complex operating environment.
- Drivers have the following vls modes available: bucket mode for loading work with bulk materials, stacking mode for stacking at great height, and manual mode, without system support e.g. for loading work.
- The installation of an efficient working heating and ventilation system with fans, fresh air inlet and well-placed air nozzles ensures a good working climate. An air-conditioning system, with automatic climate control, is also available as an option. The cab also be ventilated with fresh air by opening the sliding window to the side and the rear windscreen vent.
- The reversible fan enables the driver to conveniently get rid of any dust in the cab through the air intake grille, without having to leave their seat.
- Facilitated coupling of attachments through optimal pressure release of the 3rd control circuit to the telescopic arm and use of flat-face hydraulic couplings come as standard.
- Various trailer couplings can be used to convert trailer operation, with a maximum load of 16 t.
- The extensive redesign of both new models is finished off with a dynamic design with striking lines on the engine bonnet and cab.